Monday, 25 August 2014

Back to School...














Hello Sweethearts!

It feels like foreevvvverrr since i posted an OOTD! 

I called this post Back to School because I have just filmed my first ever lookbook for my youtube channel which is based on Back to School looks. Suitable inspo for ladies going back to school, ladies going back to Uni or starting at Uni soon etc and i planned on posting a couple of the looks on here for those of you who prefer a post to a video. So this is one of the looks! Whaddya think?! 

The trousers, jumper and necklace are all from Topshop and i just really like the look of monochrome and canary yellow together. The bag is Ted Baker and the scrunchie is from New Look. 

I hope you are all having a wonderful Bank Holiday Monday and as always please let me know what you think in the comments box below!

Ps. A few of you requested that I do a hair tutorial video on how to do a hair bow/bow bun where your hair looks like a bow...kinda like Lady Gaga way back when. I did a blog post on it a while back but you said a video would be even better and so here it is...


An OOTD and a Hair Tutorial Vlog...I know..I spoil you guys!

haha :)

Hope you enjoy the video and don't forget to subscribe!

Peace and Love xxx

2 comments: