Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Arabian Nights

The first time I wore this outfit I entered the room after getting dressed and my friend said, "Oh hello Arabian Princess!".....




















Hello lovelies!

It's no secret that I love a good jumpsuit in Summer. I vlogged about this beauty on my Youtube Channel a while back and it is still a firm favourite. I love the tropical print which is perfect for summer and I didn't realise how perfectly matched it was to my turban until I saw them laying together on my bed. That sounds a bit raunchy. Moving on....

I love throwing this super soft white sweater on over the jumpsuit in the evenings when it gets cooler. I feel like this is a perfect outfit for a BBQ or a Pub Garden date with friends where you talk until the sun goes down. 

As you can see my dog Dylan decided to photobomb again....sorry! The last photo I am actually laughing at him because it was like he was planning it. Every time I stepped away from the camera he ran off and as soon as it started shooting he was by my feet. Silly little bear.

Outfit Deets:
Jumpsuit: New Look
Turban headband: River Island
Sweater: River Island
Handbag: Vintage
Sandals: Primark
Sunglasses: Primark
Bangles: Thrifted
Short necklace: Accesorize
Long necklace: Fat Face
Earrings: My mums from yonks ago

Hope you are all well and please let me know in the comments below what your go-to item of clothing is for Summer Nights.

Peace & Love xxx





2 comments:

  1. I also live the arabian look this summer , more than being only in the fashion mood i always thought it got style by being comfy too.
    And classy.

    Xxx
    Lorna

    HTTP://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete