Monday, 21 July 2014

60's Summer Vibez

















Hello Buttercups!

Today's look is super summery, super 60's and super swinging groovyness!

I loved this dress for aaaaages before I finally bought it because it is an awkward fit on me. My normal size was waaaayyy too tight on my big ass and the size up fits my ass but is baggy on my waist. Hashtag Girl Problems eh?! I went for comfort and got the size up but I dunno if it looks odd around the middle...meh!

I love the dress too much to much to care! It is pastel perfection, it looks like a co-ord, it's gingham...I love all of those things! I teamed it with these amazing daisy sunglasses that get comments every time I wear them and my beaut mint Topshop wedges. 

I am going through a bit of a change of direction in life right now and I'm sorry if I haven't been around so much but I really do appreciate every one of my beautiful followers and all of your lovely messages! So thank you for staying with me for the ride!

Outfit Deets:
Dress: Topshop
Sunglasses: Primark
Headband: Primark
Bag: Topshop
Heels: Topshop
Bangle: Thrifted
Rings: Pandora

I hope you are all having a gorgeous summer and as always please let me know what you think of today's OOTD in the comments below. I would love to hear how you would style this dress!

Peace, love and Summer Vibez xxx

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit! Love this! :D The sunglasses are amazing :)

    xx
    isa | http://stoerensexy.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic- I think sizing up works as its comfortable and gives it a 60s shift dress feel.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I wasn't sure but yeah i guess it is more "authentic" xx

      Delete
  3. I love this!!! Your outfit is so cute and I really love the general style from the 60s too! Those sunglasses are fab-u-lous!
    -Magenta xxx

    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Great post! :) I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog. Please check :)

    www.alittledropofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you very much I will check now x

      Delete
  5. Such a fab outfit, I love your sunnies x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg.. so cute! I love this outfit.. You are beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete