Thursday, 12 June 2014

Yellow.






























Hello All!

So, if you watched my last YouTube vid you would have seen me talk about this top, this hair accessory and of course my beautiful coat that I am obsessed with!

The outfit was thrown together when my family and I all went out for the evening to an Indian restaurant. I knew I was going to eat my weight in curry and naan bread and popadoms so I wanted something loose and comfy to wear. However, the place we were going was a little bit fancy and everyone else was dressing up so I still wanted to look nice. Et Voila! An outfit was born. 

The jeans are vintage Levi's that were my older brothers, then my younger brothers and then I pinched them when he went to throw them out. I love rolling up the ankles and wearing heels with them. I like never wear jeans so when I do they have to be dressed up somehow. 

Outfit Deets:
Coat: Zara
Top: Primark
Jeans: Vintage Levi's
Heels: New Look
Bag: New Look
Denim Hair tie: New Look
Rings: Pandora
Earrings: New Look
Sunglasses: Primark

I hope you have all been well and I hope you love my new coat as much as I do! I really want to start giving my loyal followers more of what they want so please comment below with what posts you love me doing, what posts you would love to see from me and also what videos you would like me to do. I have a "How To get platinum blonde hair from dark hair" video lined up and a "How to do victory rolls" Hair tutorial video lined up. But as I said I want to know what you guys want from me so let me know in the comments below- I really love reading them all!

Peace, Love & it was all Yellow xxx


2 comments:

  1. Oh so yummy, your yellow coat!!! LOVE IT! and the gingham...of course! :) xo

    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete