Thursday, 5 June 2014

Shattered Dreams























Hey Guys!

Today's OOTD was thrown together on my day off last week. I wanted to be comfy but still look smart, it was hot but there was a really cold wind...basically it was a hard day to dress for. I like the result though!

This skirt featured in my latest Youtube video (My Birthday Haul) and was a steal for just 8 pounds from Primark. It is so on trend because of the pencil style, gorgeous print and sheer panel at the bottom. I love anything sheer right now! The sweatshirt is from River Island and I am obsessed with it because it sooooo soft and it feeds my need for white items- white is the new black! 

Outfit Deets:

Hat- River Island
Sweater- River Island
Glasses- Primark
Shorter necklace- A present from my lovely friend Kayleigh
longer necklace- H&M
Skirt- Primark
Bracelet- Thrifted
Trainers- a million years old!

I hope you like it, as always let me know what you think in the comments below and go and find me in other fabulous places on the internet...

Instagram @Jessica_chelsey

Peace & Love xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! Love your style cutie!

    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good old Primark eh?! haha thank you lovely :) xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE your sunglasses! So perfect with the blue beanie! Your style is amazing, I've just followed!

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Such lovely comments :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely look.
    I love your style

    XXX
    http://victorious-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete