Thursday, 19 June 2014

Malibu

Hey ya'll

The sun was shining, the Pimms was flowing and the food was on the BBQ....




























It was defo a denim cut off's day. However, since we were having a BBQ get together I wanted to add heels to dress them up a bit. Can we talk about how amazing these shoes are?! They were sent to me from the lovely people at ikrush the online store and being patent, pastel pink, cleated and having white soles they are hitting so many trends all at once right now! (psssst! Between us they are an absolute bargain too!).

So I have had this shirt for quite a while now and it actually featured in my "Easter Favourites" post a while back. I am still so in love with it. When its a really hot day it is so perfect because its baggy and keeps you cool with all the tiny holes in it! Being pink helps too!

Oh and I currently have an unhealthy obsession with hair scrunchies!

Outfit Deets:
Malibu shirt- Topshop
Denim shorts- New Look
Rucksack- River Island
Sunglasses- Primark
Hair scrunchie- New Look
Charm Bracelet- Thomas Sabo
Platform Cleated Heels- ikrush

Sadly ikrush don't seem to have any pink pairs of these shoes left so I have linked you guys to the baby blue pair which are equally as beautiful and if you don't like them you can also choose all white, all black or holographic!

What's your go-to item of clothing when the sun comes out?

Let me know in the comments below and also tell me what you think of my sunny day outfit!

Peace, Love & Malibu xxx

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) they are my current fav shoes! Xx

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are SO great! X

    lallymacbeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are super comfy too :) xx

      Delete
  3. What à new girl without those blue hair !
    I Love how you wear perfectly this outfit... You rock!
    Xxx
    Lorna

    Love From Paris,
    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I miss the blue hair but I do feel like a new me! Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete
  4. The top is so cool~~~(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)
    You looks so cuteee~~ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Love the shoes, I wish i could have one like that(≧▽≦)

    *:・゚✧Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!*:・゚✧

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! This whole outfit! I love your style girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much! I love YOUR style!! Xx

      Delete
  6. I don't think you're aware of how great your legs look in this post those heels are doing it for you. I actually went to the website & saw how much shipping as to the US & I just shrugged because I've paid more lmao. I love UK bloggers you guys always have so much fun with fashion it's great to watch.

    www.vieavecleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much! So glad you like them! Xxx

      Delete
  7. Stumbled across here by accident lol but you really pull this off and your other looks. I admire your confidence. I wish I could wear what I want and really believe in it. Think that helps in tying an outfit together :-) being confident in what you wear.
    best of luck with the future! Oh and you kinda remind me of Claudia lynx and buffys little sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and Natalie dormer!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I must admit I had no idea who those three ladies were but after googling them wow what a compliment haha thank you! Xxx

      Delete