Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Simplicity























Hello,

Just a little OOTD post featuring my gorgeous new top and shorts from Zara. Oh and look at that, my first post with dark hair! Whaddya think?! I am getting more and more used it now and on a few days I have sort of, kind of, dare I say it... liked it. I feel more grown up. When I first had it done I didn't want to feel grown up I guess. But now I am gradually learning to love it.

I paired my new outfit from Zara with some trusty old nude heels from New Look and my necklace from Topshop. I just wanted to feel fuss free today. Fuss free but never boring. That's why the shorts are patterned and pleated and the top is cropped and has beads all around the sleeves. I can't have anything too plain, it needs to interest me in some way whether that be texture or cut. Blue and white is one of my favourite colour combos in summer too so as soon as I saw these two pieces in Zara it was a no brainer really.

Let me know what your favourite colour combos are and also let me know what you think of my new hair (if you haven't already seen it on my FB or Insta!)

Peace, Love & Simplicity xxx

6 comments:

  1. Ohh the infamous brown hair post- I love it! :)
    Awesome shorts, I never believed the nude shoe rumours but your legs look 6ft long in these photos! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much Jodie :) yeah nude shoes are amazing! Xx

      Delete
  2. Love the shorts, they are exactly what I have been looking for!

    Ally x

    http://itisalltherage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and glad I could help haha :) xx

      Delete
  3. You look great like that too... I wont say older but more gentle ... And thats funny cause it s often the opposite when you go brunette ;)
    Is this your veranda? Thats lovely !
    Xxx
    Lorna

    HTTP://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorna...I know exactly what you mean actually I feel more gentle :) and it's my conservatory which is basically the same as a veranda yeah xx

      Delete