Thursday, 8 May 2014

Moving on....

Hey All!
 
So this is my very last post with blue hair *sad face*
 
However, I am starting to feel my style evolving again since going back to the dark side and I like it. I feel refreshed. Clothes look different on me now and I am trying to embrace it. I will like my dark hair!
 
But before I get there, here is my OOTD...
 



















 
I hope you have all been well! I have been super busy but I have some really exciting stuff coming up to share with you all!
 
Hands up who watched my first youtube video?! So my last post was about my first Youtube video which is an impromptu all about me vlog and if you haven't already please take a few minutes to watch it and hit that subscribe button! I have lots of hauls, funny challenges and tutorials lined up so keep your eyes peeled :)
 
Today's outfit was for a gloomy but warm day out shopping. I always want to be comfy when I go shopping and this velvet playsuit is like practically pyjamas. I paired it with my cut out boots, red kimono and black hat.
 
As always let me know what you think in the comments below,
 
Peace & Love xxx


8 comments:

  1. Good bye blue haired posts- can't wait to see your dark haired looks :) and to check out your video :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! My video is in my last post so go check it out :) xx

      Delete
  2. Bye bye blue hair ? Oh !
    Love that kimono Im in Love With these those Days ;)
    Xxx
    Lorna

    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! So am I! They are perfect to throw over anything! xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your blue hair...but can't wait to see what it'll look like next!! Love the outfit esp. the velvet dress!!

    ♡ Regina ♡
    Margarita Bloom: Beauty & Skincare
    Blog♡ http://margaritabloom-glamourville.blogspot.com
    Facebook♡ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Margarita-Bloom/28087812273?ref=mf
    Twitter♡ https://twitter.com/MargaritaBloom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww such an adorable look!! Stunning outfit and you have beautiful eyes! <3

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete