Friday, 4 April 2014

LPD! *Little Pink Dress*


























Hiya!
 
 Tonight's look was kinda spur of the moment. The dress cost me £7. The blazer has been in my wardrobe for years and the pearl choker was something my mum bought to decorate a plant pot. But I love it. I feel that all of my impromptu outfits are my favs because they completely and totally capture the mood I am in at that moment.

Can you tell I was feeling playful?!

Tonight I am just excited to be a fashion blogger. The company blogger awards have rolled back around, Zoella from Youtube was on the cover of a magazine and now Kavita from shewearsfashion has announced that she is going to Coachella through her blog. It's just amazing. It proves that hard work and passion for something pays off. It also proves how wrong people are when they say that blogging is "pointless" or that full time bloggers "don't work". Oh so wrong. Bloggers of all kinds make a HUGE difference to all kinds of business's these days. The right blogger could make an unknown brand become a household name. But unless your in this game you don't seem to see the importance of it and that's fine. It is fine to not always understand everything. What is not fine is commenting on things you do not understand in a negative way.

Back to the OOTD...

  So this is what I wore to paint the town PINK recently. I felt like a cyber Barbie mixed with Cyndi Lauper mixed with Michael Jackson. That's not a bad thing. But anyhoo here are the outfit deets:

Dress: Topshop
Blazer: TK Maxx
Choker: Charity Shop
Necklace: Swarovski
Scarf: my Mums (I don't know where she got it sorryyy)
Socks: New Look
Boots: Zara
Bag: gifted
Earrings: gifted

As always let me know what you think and tell me what your favourite part of blogging is!  Oh also, I filmed my first Youtube vid and my god its weird watching yourself back. It shouldn't bother me because I'm an actress and performer but that's when I'm being a character. Youtube is just me and that's scary. I don't know when I'll grow a pair and post it yet! At least I've taken the first step though....

Peace & Love xxxx



 


6 comments:

  1. Hey. Just found your blog. It is totally amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know :)

    With love,
    Vilma

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colour combination in this look! Super cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweetie!!!

    I just found your blog , I totally love it!

    Your outfits are crazy, so stylish :) I love

    your fashion posts as well..!!! Would you like

    to follow each other in order to stay in touch?

    I would love to!!!!

    Greetings from Greece

    Vicky

    http://www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete