Saturday, 19 April 2014

Easter Favourites....

Happy Easter Everyone!
I thought now would be the perfect time to combine my Easter Treats with my first ever "favourites" post as all of my current favourite things are very...well...pink. Easter screams pastels to me (probably because of the many many bags of Mini Eggs I have consumed) and so everything I am loving right now is pastel in colour and oh so girly.
































What's an Easter post without some chocolate eggs?!


Life is pretty pink right now. I am just going through a really girly phase. I think it may be because I have gone back to having dark hair and feel quite dull so I'm making up for it by surrounding myself with feminine pastel things so that people don't mistake me for a boring little boy. I am not dramatic at all. Nope. Not one little bit.

I hope you all have a lovely relaxing Easter Sunday and eat waaaayyy too much chocolate!

Peace, Love & Pink Easter Eggs xxx





1 comment:

  1. I love the Malibu t-shirt! So adorable!

    I'm a beginning fashion blogger, check it out www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete