Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Pass The Salt....

Hello All!
 
So remember a while back when The Simpsons became a trend. Well I do because I was obsessed! However, at the time I legit had no money and so I went without my Bart print shirts and jumpers that my heart longed for. Watching The Simpsons was a ritual when I was younger, I absolutely loved it! Along came the lovely Amy from Pass The Salt Clothing. PTS approached me about doing a collab on my blog and when I saw a Simpsons jumper in amongst all of the other gorgeous stuff they sell it was a hard choice but it was one my heart wanted so friggin bad. And so here I am posting a slightly older trend but a good'un none the less and hopefully I have worn it differently to how you've all seen it done before.....
 

















 
Every time I see this jumper in my wardrobe I can hear The Simpsons theme tune. I dunno if that's a good thing?!
 
So I hope you all like this look and make sure to check out Pass The Salt Clothing on Facebook, Instagram and of course check out their boutique on Asos Marketplace. My jumper came in lovely packaging and is such great quality I am really impressed with it! They have some really great vintage pieces mixed with cool new stuff and I'm sure they will be very popular!
 
Outfit Deets:
Jumper: Pass The Salt Clothing
Skirt: River Island
Collar: New Look
Tights: TK MAXX
 
 
Peace, Love & BARTMAN! xxx
 


3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! love your simpson sweater and your stunning hair color! Btw mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete