Thursday, 13 February 2014

St Valentine

Will you be my Valentine?
 



 













 
Hello Lovelies!
 
I hope you are all having a happy, sweet Valentines Day 2014!
 
I have plans with the boyf to go to the zoo, bake a cake and then have dinner at our favourite Italian restaurant where we shall stuff ourselves silly and be merry.
 
This is just a little inspo if any of you lovely ladies are stuck for what to wear today/tonight
. Never rule out a maxi dress in winter! You can hide your "winter legs" and throw a cardi on and be warm and snuggly whilst looking fabulous! This is my favourite Maxi dress and I am ashamed quite frankly that it has taken me this long to blog about it. Sorry! I always like to stick to the traditional V Day colours (if there are such things) like pinks, reds, whites, creams and blacks... for the sexy ones amongst us! This dress is by my favourite designer Coco Fennell, the bag is from New Look and the Floral Crown is from ASOS!
 
I was hoping to be up and running on Youtube by now to do a "Valentines Lookbook" Video but sadly life got in the way. Don't worry I will still be vlogging very soon but I just missed
 this one. Anyways I guess I can still share with you what I had in mind...
 
Day Date 1.
Examples: Zoo, Bowling, Museum etc...
 
For a day time date that will involve walking around all day/ a lot of movement you want to look cute and playful but feel comfortable to move without flashing so I would suggest a playsuit with some tights and flats and your fav jumper/cardigan thrown on top. Add a beanie or a bowler hat (depending on the style of the rest of the outfit) to keep warm and add style.
 
Day Date 2.
Examples: Cinema, lunch date, Shopping etc...
 
For a day time date that involves less movement you can be a bit more girly and flirty and wear your favourite day dress. Florals are perfect for the romantic ladies (like myself). Add dainty jewellery and ballerina pumps for extra cute points. Another great idea for this one is a dungaree dress with a casual shirt underneath. For my video I was guna shoot my pink dunga dress with a cream heart print shirt underneath...perfect for Valentines Day!
 
Evening Date 1.
Examples: Gigs, Parties, Events etc..
 
For an evening date such a gig or a party you can afford to be more sexy. Whack out your fav LBD. You want to be able to dance and have fun without worrying constantly about pulling your top down and your jeans up so go for something simple and bring the sass with your accessories. Obviously how dressy you will be will depend on the event itself...these are just some tips for those in need of inspo. Ooh oh! Lace/leather get extra sexy points here!!
 
Evening Date 2.
Examples: Dinner Date, Theatre etc
 
This is when I would wear the outfit in todays post. There is something so classy and romantic about a maxi dress whether it is figure hugging or floaty and flowing. I dunno about you gals but when I get taken on a dinner date I eat. I eat a lot. So comfort does come into play with me because I don't wana feel like my food baby is going to burst through the dress lol! A maxi skirt with an embellished top or shirt tucked in look super sophisticated too. Add faux fur with this look to keep warm but also make your date wana squeeze you like a teddy bear!
 
Obviously I'm no guru but I if anyone out there was worrying about what to wear today maybe I've given you a little help by sharing what I would wear to different types of dates.
 
Anyways I hope you like my OOTD and my Valentines Day Tips. As always let me know what you think in the comment box below and I wish you all a Valentines Day 2014 filled with love and happiness!
 
Peace, Love & Chocolates/flowers/alcohol xxx


6 comments:

  1. Such a creative outfit! :)

    Kelly x

    http://thebellevieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,love your hair color
    love your dress
    love everything of you
    No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with.
    thank you for sharing this to us ,enjoy here
    love the photos all!!!
    Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog
    hope you can check my blog and share beauty:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much for your lovely words x

      Delete
  3. You have charisma :)
    http://femeklick.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete