Saturday, 1 February 2014

Pink Dress, Blue Hair, Red Lips...

 















 







 
 
Hello Lovelies!
 
Today was a mumbo jumbo day in the sense that I just kind of whacked all of this on at once, nodded at the mirror and left the house. It started with me waking up feeling very pink. I just wanted to wear pink. As I opened my wardrobe this gorgeous pink dress was staring at me. It is one of my favourite dresses I have ever owned. It is my Nans. Yup its my Nans dress. She bought it before I was even born (and altered it) for my Auntie & Uncles wedding. She looked beautiful. A few years ago when I was helping her clear her wardrobe she saw my eyes light up when I noticed the dress and said I could have it. It fits perfectly and is the perfect shade of pastel pink.
 
How are you all anyways?! I feel like you guys have all gone quiet on me all of a sudden *sad face*. I always take the time to read your comments and to reply to them all so please keep them coming because that's what makes blogging so worth while!
 
Outfit Deets:
 
Dress: My Nans
Hat: River Island
Pink Bow: Market stall
Collar: New Look
Faux Fur Bolero: TK MAXX
Owl: a random little boutique in Cornwall
Belt: French Connection
Bag: Irregular choice
Shoes: Tuk
Bracelet: Gifted to me.
 
Let me know whatcha think and hopefully I should be getting my ass on Youtube soon!
 
Peace & Love xxx
 
Ps. Im on Tumblr!! Just search Jessica Chelsey!


12 comments:

  1. omg, you look genius <3 !! i love this look, from head to toe! wow wow wow ! it's probably the best look i've seen lately!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much Katie! Such lovely comments from such an amazing blogger! Xx

      Delete
  2. What a dress, What incredible hair and hat !
    Xoxo,
    Lorna

    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit doll :) I really love your style and amazing hair! :)x

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jessica...
    I really enjoy reading your blog. It would mean a lot if you check and follow mine if you like.
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    I love your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you! I will have a looksee now x

      Delete
  5. You look like from fairy tale...your colorful style is very inspirating <3
    Followed you and I would be very happy if you visit my blog too...maybe you will like it and follow... ;)

    xoxo
    LiliS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! such lovely words :) I will check yours out now x

      Delete
  6. I absolutely adore this, that dress is just stunning and adding a brooch is such a cute idea... oh and that bag = DROOLS

    ReplyDelete