Thursday, 20 February 2014

LFW

Hey Beautifuls!
 
I wanted to wait until all of the crazy London Fashion Week madness had died down a bit before posting my pics. I went up to LFW on the Saturday, Sunday and Monday so Days 2, 3 & 4.
 
Lets Start at the very beginning...
 



 
 
 
 
I loved every second to be honest. Me and my friend Cal wandered around Somerset House soaking up the fashmosphere (fashion atmosphere duhh). We had the most yummy cake and hot drinks from the cafĂ© which were all surprisingly cheap to buy and we even got a glimpse of the most fabulous John Rocha. We then went and visited the lovely guys and gals on the Shopcade party bus where there were drinks, balloons and a pop up nail bar!
 
But the best bit was undoubtedly the Street Style. The reason we wanted to go in the first place. We snapped so many amazing outfits and I've put together my favourites for you all to mooch at...







 
^ ^ The biggest babe- Laura from That's So Yesterday.

 
^ ^ The fabulous Arian from Fairey Cakes
 
 
And finally here is what I wore to Day 2 of LFW. If you follow me on insta/facebook you would have already seen some rubbish phone photos of my outfits but here are some much better pics for you all...
 










 
So there you have it. My first LFW post. As you can see I went for all over pastels on the Saturday with my favourite coat ever thrown on top. If you wana know where anything is from just ask me in the comment box and as always feel free to let me know what you think!
 
Peace, Love and LFW. xxx
 
Day 3 coming soon...
 


8 comments:

  1. You have captured some amazing street style! I love your outfit too!
    Keeley's Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you had a fun time. Your outfit is amazing--from head to toe! I miss going to LFW!
    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. first off you have the most amazing hair, love it!
    I am obsessed with your coat, also lovely street style pictures!
    xx

    www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO much fabulous fashions! I love it. I LOVE your mermaid blue hair and that pink puffy hat....not to mention that darling necklace and purse. That Holy Chic top is just way too fabulous! Following your fabulous blog now...hope you'll stop by and say hello on mine too.

    ♡ Regina ♡
    Margarita Bloom: Retro Modern Beauty & Skincare
    Blog♡ http://margaritabloom-glamourville.blogspot.com
    Facebook♡ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Margarita-Bloom/28087812273?ref=mf
    Twitter♡ https://twitter.com/MargaritaBloom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely words! Xx

      Delete