Monday, 24 February 2014

LFW Day 4....

My last day at LFW 2014...
 


































 
Hiya!
 
So this is what I wore to my last day at LFW. The trousers that match my hair were actually my Nans. I have worn quite a few things from both of my Nans on here in the past. What can I say!? I have stylish ladies in my family. I'm a very lucky girl in that sense. However, it has given me my fear of throwing out old clothes because I always think one day! One day MY crazy granddaughter will wish I had kept this stuff and will love it when I dig it out from my storage boxes. Is that weird?!
 
This day was probably my favourite outfit of all three. I dunno actually. That's a toughy. Maybe it was just the relief of wearing flatter comfy shoes! It was definitely my favourite day in terms of Street Style. Did you see all those amazing ensembles?! People were the most colourful and exciting to me on Day 4.
 
So there you have it. My LFW diary for this time round. I hope you have liked my posts about it and please do leave me all your lovely comments on which looks you loved- they are my favourite thing about blogging!
 
Ps. Coming next on my blog is my first Collab with an adorable vintage & new brand called Pass The Salt Clothing. I cant wait for you all to see it!
 
Peace, Love & LFW xxx
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could have been there with you so much! You look stunning, I love the colour combination from blue and red. PS: You just won a necklace on my blog, please send me your address, so I can send it on it's way. I am excited to see it on you and happy that you are the lucky girl who won :-D Kisses, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Sara thats amazing thank you so much! And thank you for your comments! Xxx

      Delete
  2. The girl with the Logo dress you shot is my friend Anne-Sophie Cochevelou, how funny :-D I just wrote a post about her and love her blog so very much. I think you would too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes she is amazing! I will have a proper look at her blog now thank you sara :) xx

      Delete
  3. so many beautiful colorful people <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know it was magnificent! :) xx

      Delete
  4. haha love how perfectly your hair and trousers match.

    the streetstyle shots <3

    ReplyDelete