Saturday, 22 February 2014

LFW Day 3...

Hello All!
 
Just a quickie to show you guys what I wore to Day 3 of LFW. I only managed to get a few shots of fabulous people and their street style on this day because we were running around like blue arsed flies the whole time *sad face*
 















Find this beauty ^^ over at Forever Yours, Betty.
 


 
So yeah a completely different look on Day 3 and not nearly as many photos of other peoples amazing looks as I would've liked. As you can see I look a bit bedraggled...my hair got blown out of place by the icy winds which teamed up with the sun to make my eyes water like never before which in turn ruined my eye make up. sob. I also went home with blood blisters on my little toes and holes in my lovely silk jumpsuit. It wasn't the best of days...
 
Outfit Deets:
Jumpsuit: Topshop
Leather and faux fur jacket: River Island
Boots: Zara
Clutch: New Look
Ear Chain: Topshop
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
 
As always let me know whatcha think and also feel free to share your fashion fails with me so my smudged face/ruined hair/sore tootsies don't make me feel so bad! haha!
 
Peace, Love and LFW xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. Guh! You look amazing! Certainly goes to show though that fashion isn't always glamourous, hope your toes are feeling a little better now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Natalie! And yes fashion can be very un-glam!!! Tootsies are feeling better thank you haha xxx

      Delete