Monday, 10 February 2014

Are you ready for the perfect storm...

















 
 
Sup!
 
Just a quick little OOTD. Today I was feeling a bit rebellious. Or maybe just irritated. Either way I wanted to wear leather and fur and kick stuff. I blame the cray cray weather!
 
I'm loving the colour that my hair has faded to. Its the perfect bright turquoise of my dreamz! And I'm loving the way my neon green skirt looks with all black erryythang.
 
I'm in a weird mood today....
 
Outfit Deets:
Leather jacket: River Island
Black Jumper: River Island
Skirt: Sister Jane (in toppers)
Boots: I wana say Mango...they were a gift from a friend...
Ear cuffs: Miss Selfridge
Necklace: My mums
 
Anyways I hope ya like it and as always leave me your wonderful comments with whatcha think!
 
Peace, Love & Dark Horses xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment