Monday, 13 January 2014

Yo Taylor! Imma let you finish BUT.....

 
 
 
MY HAIR IS BLUE!!!!!
 
That's right ladies and gents I have finally got the blue hair of my dreams :)
 
Those of you who know me well know I've wanted blue hair for an age but because of different jobs I haven't been allowed to do it.
 
But now, finally, here it is.... I have blue hair and I love it :)
 







 
 
This post is selfie central!
 
Excuse the bitch face!
 
But yeah its blue! I know I keep repeating that but I'm just still so excited about it!
 
I mixed the colour myself to get the perfect shade I want. It is lighter on the ends and underneath just because I think it looks less "flat" that way. I used Bleach London colours, "OUT OF THE BLUE" on top mixed with white conditioner and "WASHED UP MERMAID" on the bottom mixed with white conditioner.
 
I feel like a superhero now.
 
As always let me know what ya think :)
 
Peace, Love and Mermaid locks! xxx
 


10 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love is, it's really a dream blue :-D I wish Bleach products would be available for international customers. I bought a few bottles when I was in London in November, but I would love so very much to try out other colours, blue as well. Wanna join you in the sea and be a super cute mermaid too ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha yeah its good being a mermaid :) your hair is dreamy anyways so dw xx

      Delete
  2. wow these photos are awesome! you're so beautiful! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much for your kind words Katie I am a big fan of yours so I really am flattered!!!!! Xx

      Delete
  3. total selfie central! But i love love the hair color, especially against the bright red lip! Kudos to you for taking that leap:)

    I'd love if you would also check out my blog: http://afashionneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely hair color :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete