Sunday, 5 January 2014

We crave a different kind of buzz.




 









 
Hey! Yo! And What is Up?!
 
First of all, I apologise for this post seeming a bit disjointed. The sun was going down on me and so the colour of the photos changes half way through...hope ya don't mind loves!
 
I love wearing purples, blues and burgundy's at this time of year and I think those colours are a nice contrast to my bright white hurrr. This dress was an absolute steal in Primarni for just a fiver & super comfy too!
 
So I feel that 2014 should be the year my blog really takes off. But since I have such lovely loyal followers I thought it would make sense to ask your opinions first! I'm thinking of entering the scary world of Vlogs with like haul vids, hair tutorials, maybe even makeup tutorials?! Whaddya think readers?! I really really love blogging and I just wana keep getting better and soooo...
 
What posts do YOU want to read more of!? Should I write more and post less photos or should I post even mooore photos? Should I start doing more reviews of products? More tutorials?
 
Let me know please I really do read all the comments you guys leave me and I appreciate them all! Help me be a better blogger for 2014!
 
I will leave you with the outfit deets and look forward to hearing from you!
 
Dress: Primark
Hat: H&M
Necklace: Primark
Leggings: Primark
Ankle Socks: Topshop
Creepers: Underground
 
Peace&Love ya'll xxx
 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. love the styling of the tartan top! and the sky does look amazing in the last photo. and best wishes on the world of v-blogs as well :)
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad I came across you blog it's lovely - new follower here, would love if you could check out mine if you get the time :) x

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh thank you Emily :) I will check yours out asap xx

      Delete
  3. Love this look! and ur hair looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your outfit suits you well, gal :)

    Cheers from Paris and A Happy New Year 2014!

    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovvvvvve your hair :)

    If you ever have time i'd love it if you'd be able to check out my blog, im kind of new so any feedback/comments/suggestions would be amazing ♥

    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you :) ahh defo I will check it out and help however I can...im no expert though haha xx

      Delete