Wednesday, 1 January 2014

2013 Blooper Reel!

Happy New Year Everyone!!
I thought i would start the new year laughing at the old one....and boy how I have laughed looking through some of these photos. I had already put together a "favourites of 2013" post but whilst going through them all I kept finding the ones that got away so funny.
And so here is my 2013 blogger blooper reel! I have put it into 5 categories and they all made me chuckle so I hope they do the same for you....
1. Awkward Faces...
The "half blink and move out of the road because of moving cars"...
The "My boyfriend is being a dick with my camera"...

The "Drunk"...

The "ERRRMMAHHGAAADD"...


2. Awkward Poses...

The "Headless Girl"...


The "I'm trying to get my face in the shot and now I look like a gorilla"...



The "holding up one boob whilst shaking off an invisible glove"...



3. Awkward face with awkward pose...

The "I have no idea how my feet got like this but I can smell something really bad"...


4. Stuff in your face...

Like hair....




Or a tree...


5. Photobomb...

Possibly my favourite category has to be when you are shooting something for your blog and you get photobombed.

By your dog....




By a neighbour...


By random people on the street...





or my personal favourite.....

By a used, left behind condom...


lovely!

These are just some of the random things that bloggers have to go through when trying to shoot something and yes at the time it can be annoying but afterwards it is always hilarious to look back on. In 2014 i hope we can all learn to laugh at ourselves more and not take things too seriously!

I have thoroughly enjoyed putting this post together and I hope you have enjoyed reading it! As always let me know whatcha think and I hope you all have a happy and healthy 2014!!

Peace, Love and giant bloopers! xxx 




16 comments:

  1. love this, i can relate to most of these! now following you on blogger and instagram, keep in touch! xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I had loads of fun putting it together! I will check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  2. I love this post haha! x

    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaa! A used condom? These pictures are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny post, I love it ! ^^

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. love ur styles and funny photos lol my bf sometimes takes a photo of me when i do like shitty face lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these especially the "drunk" i have way too many of those!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too! Folders full of em haha thank you x

      Delete
  7. This post is awesome :-D I love that you have humor. On every blog I see reviews of all the fabulous things they did 2013 and you post this. It made me laugh so very much and make you like even better <3 Thanks a lot for making my day funnier and feel loved, no matter if there is a tree in your face or if you're wearing an invisible glove ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara your comments always make my day! Thank you! After all we are all just human and it is so good to be able to laugh at ourselves...im glad you thought so too! Thank you so much lovely lady xx

      Delete
  8. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete