Friday, 24 January 2014

2 Ways to Wear: Dungaree Dress

 
 
 
Hello lovely jubblies!
 
 
 I haven't ever done a "2 ways to wear" post before and when I bought this red cord dungaree dress I had so many ideas of what I wanted to wear it with that it seemed the perfect item to do this post with.
 
 **WARNING**
 
Now you all know how I like my photographs and since this post is about 2 outfits it is pretty photo heavy. #sorrynotsorry
 
So here is my crack at it, the two looks are totally different but that's how I wanted them to be. To show that one item can be completely changed up with other items and accessories.
 
On to the good shizz....
 
Outfit #1


















 
Outfit #2







 
 

 


 


 


 
Ya still with me!?
 
Ok so the lovely dungaree cord dress is from Primark and at only a fiver it was a right steal! Now onto the outfit deets for both looks...
 
Outfit #1
 
Dress: Primark
Jumper: Primark
Hat: Vintage
Boots: Ugg Australia
 Ring: Swarovski
Bracelet: omg how cute is this bracelet with the little baby feet on it. It was a gift given to me at my dearest friends baby shower recently. The idea is to make a wish as you tie it on and then when the string breaks your wish comes true. I loved that! I haven't taken it off since. After all the baby that is due will be my little godchild <3
 
Outfit #2
 
Dress: Primark
Dog Jumper: Cath Kidston
White Shirt: Topshop
Spotty tights: TK Maxx
Backpack: Accesorize
Velvet scrunchie: Topshop
Black Patent Creepers: New Look
Owl Necklace: Funny story about this necklace! I have no idea where it was from but all of last year my mum kept referring to my owl necklace and I kept calling her crazy because I didn't have one. This Christmas eve just gone I went under my bed to find my stocking and tucked in the toe was a little parcel. I open it up and there this little owl necklace was. I just hadn't seen it last Christmas obviously. woopsy. Sorry Madre!
 
Oh yeah this is the first time I have blogged with my glasses on. They aren't fake clear glass ones. I actually do wear them. I have suffered with migraines my whole life and so the doctors want me to try wearing them whilst I watch tv/use a laptop etc which I am aware I am not doing either of in these photos but shhh I thought it looked cute okay!?
 
I wont keep you any longer. Whaddya think though? A successful first attempt at a "2 ways to wear" post?! I think so, I am happy with how it turned out. As always share your thoughts with me in the comments below I love to read them all!
 
Hope you all like it :)
 
Peace, Love and Red cord Dungaree Dresses xxx


2 comments:

  1. Love you, your hair & your blog!

    I picked up a dungaree dress from primarni today, just the blue denim one but now I wish I'd rummaged around to find this red one.

    Can't wait to read more sweetie pie.

    Tabi
    www.girlblogsetc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely words! Xxx

      Delete