Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Hello lovely people!
 
Today's post is a happy shiny festive OOTD because after all...its Christmas Eve!!!
 
I just want to say a quick thank you to all of my lovely followers and to anyone who regularly reads my blog and leaves me wonderful comments. Merry Christmas to you all!















Outfit Deets:

Christmas tee: Primark
Leather skater skirt: River Island
Black leggings: Primark
Boots: River Island
Cardigan: Primark
Necklace: Topshop
Earrings: Claire's Accessories about 10 years ago


I wish you all a very merry Christmas and hope you like my little festive ootd!

Peace, Love & a proper crimbo!
(selecta)
 


13 comments:

  1. Love the cardigan and the TEE ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your necklace :) x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your top :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too, cute girl! What a lovely top you wear and how sweet you look on this pictures. I am sure Santa must have liked your outfit as well and left a lot of presents at your door. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you Sara!!! Your comments always make me smile hope you had a lovely Christmas xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. And to you too Kirsty! I had a lovely day thank you xx

      Delete