Monday, 23 December 2013

Christmas in Winchester...

Hello lovely people!
 
Just a quick little festive post about our little day trip to Winchester for the Christmas Fair. As you may or may not know I went to the University of Winchester and I lived there for 3 years whilst studying. Man I miss that place. It isn't for every student because there are no huge clubs and it can be a bit quite but those are the reasons I loved it there. I fell in love with Winchester for its quaint cobble paths, tiny cocktails bars, gorgeous open spaces like St Catherine's Hill and for the fact that there was always something going on in the town centre. Always someone busking and bringing life to the town through music and performance. I am a country bumpkin at heart so anywhere that is peaceful and green is fine by me and at Christmas time Winchester just feels magical.
 
I will always go back to Winchester...
 


 
The gorgeous stalls at the Fair...
 
 
Toasted Marshmallows!!
 





 
The Cathedral...
 
 
My dad obviously doesn't "get" selfies...
 

 
In the warm at last, my beautiful mother with her big glass of wine...
 


 
The most romantic couple I know....my parents....
 
 
Us trying to follow suit....but just ending up laughing at eachother...
 

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now Winchester!
 

 
If you can ever take a day trip to Winny....especially around Christmas it is definitely worth it!
 
Hope you have all enjoyed my little festive post...as always let me know in the comment box, I love to read them all!
 
Peace & Love everyone xxx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment