Tuesday, 1 October 2013

I'll take you to the candy shop...




















What the hell is up?!?!!?

Hello lovely followers and quick reading passers-by, I hope you are all well!

So I was feeling pretty girly the other day. Went full frontal sickly sweet on yah.

I felt a bit like a cartoon character (but then that's not unusual for me).

I am totally in love with the fact that all the shops are still going with the pastel colours for A/W'13. Pastels are my fav! Especially since I've been a blondie locks, all I wana do is look like some kind of candy.

So the outfit is a 50/50 split of Topshop and Primark. Jumper, Skirt and Shoesies are all from Toppers. Necklace was like 20p from Primark aaaages ago as are my little pink ankle socks and the sunnies were 50p from there last summer. Gotta love Primarni for their under 1 pound bargains!

Hands up who likes my odd little knees!?! (haha) they are all distorted thanks to scars from my big brother pushing me over when I was little. Don't feel bad for me, I deserved it. And the cherry on top are my multiple lovely bruises thanks to my new acting job where I get to climb all over the place and swing from stuff :)

So yeah, not much to say of great importance really...just being a bit of a goof and babbling on.

As always lemme know whatcha think! I really love reading all the comments you guys leave me, they make me smile like the sun baby from Teletubbies!

Enjoy the rest of your week and always try to dress more like a piece of candy. I'm convinced it's good for your soul.

Peace & Love Homies xxxx

37 comments:

  1. Gosh sun baby I love it! I regret so much not ordering this skirt when it was still on the page. Dressing like a candy must be the meaning of life I think ;-) Have a wonderful week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you Sara :) your comment made my day! Xx

      Delete
  2. Super cute outfit! It looks good enough to eat ha

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thats exactly what I thought when I saw this skirt! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. Truly Scrumptious! Hi Jessica, what a super sweet outfit....I love brights & pastels for A/W too, say no to all those gloomy winter colours! Glad you are following your dream with the acting :) xo

    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maddie! I am obsessed with pastels all year round I cant help it haha xx

      Delete
  4. THIS SKIRT. I absolutely adore it! The shades are basically perfection too. :-)

    www.lovefrommisbehave.com
    Twitter <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, loved your blog, such an interesting sense of style very unique!! just followed you on GFC (154), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress hunny cant go wrong with topshop!!

    Hey dont forget to checkout our giveaway, 2x mac, benefit and urban decay.

    Beautiesunlockef.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That some kind of wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit!
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other?
    I'm a new follower on bloglovin and GFC, waiting for your turn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, you look like a real life Barbie! You are rocking this look! I just became your newest follower <3 Hope you can check out my blog xx

    SIXTH TRACTATE BLOG
    BLOGLOVIN'
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER @sixthtractate
    INSTAGRAM @heartofplastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BARBIE!? I WISH!!! haha thank you hun I will check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  10. I love love love your skirt!!!!
    Follow each other?
    I'm a beginning fashion blogger, check my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your style is amazing!!! Love your blog, following! :)

    Bethany | stylefashionvintagebaby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh wow! thank you for your kind words :) xx

      Delete
  12. Hi, dear!
    I just became your newest follower (159)
    It would be nice if you follow my blog too :}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colours! X

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a great blog!
    would you like to follow each other?
    following you now on GFC :)

    Fashion Lady An

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. gahh stop it! you'll make me blush! thank you so much :) xxx

      Delete