Saturday, 3 August 2013

A Dumb Blonde With a Sense Of Humour.

Why hello there wonderful ones,
 
I am posting today with an awful cold but a joy in my heart thanks to my new saviour.
 
That saviour comes in the form of my new favourite hair product. By new I mean new! It came in the post last night and I am literally sat here writing this with wet hair because I have just finished using it for the first time.
 
I wont drag this on any longer. The product I am raving about already is Bed Head's Dumb Blonde Reconstructor for Damaged Hair.
 
Ta Dahhhh!
 
So I had heard a lot of hype about this product whilst watching all of my favourite vloggers on Youtube and recently my hair has been closer to that of a scarecrows than the Fairytale Princess
 I envisioned when I went blonde. So I looked around for the cheapest place to buy it and found it here: http://www.cheapsmells.com/productPaging.php?productId=6193
 
I am not kidding when I say that every single youtube vid I watched about how to look after bleached hair recommended this product for improving the way it looks and feels. Every platinum beauty was raving about how strong and healthy their hair was after using it. At this point I would've smeared my hair in my own vomit if it meant getting my strong, healthy locks back. Luckily Dumb Blonde is lovely and really has lived up to the hype so far.
 


 
Ok so if you don't have 20-20 vision (sorry for my silly small photo) the bottle claims that this product is,
 
Not just for Dumb blondes- its for racy redheads and buxom brunettes too. Salvage the wreckage with this protein-packed moisturizer including wheat, soy, keratin and pro-vitamin B-5 complex.  
Use as a ph balancer, daily conditioner or as a hair mask- leave on for 5-10 minutes. Created by blondes for blondes and all the colors in between.
 
Soooo I don't know about you but I don't really understand any sciencey hair jargon. I go on recommendation to start with and then how the product works for me. If I see results I will buy it again and tell the world to buy it with me.
 
Ok so the product itself comes in this cool silver packaging that reflects the light and makes tiny rainbows around my bathroom...always a winner. It smells gorgeous- kind of like pineapples or mango or something, very fresh and fruity which I like a lot! It is very easy to use, you just squirt some out like any other shampoo/conditioner/hair product. The stuff inside has a bit of a weird consistency. Not bad, just weird. It is really thick kind of like a deep body butter moisturiser...well that's what it felt like to me.
 

 
As you can see it is bright yellow in colour. So I pretty much just used it like I would any other hair mask. I used like a whole palm full and just smothered my head in it whilst in a bubble bath. I left it for just over 10 minutes and then rinsed it out thoroughly. My hair did feel a bit greasy at this stage but so long as it wasn't dry I was going to be happy. I had read somewhere that its not that moisturising, it will make your hair stronger and healthier but not much softer so I just used my normal conditioner afterwards which got rid of the greasy feeling.
 
I cannot express how excited I am to use it again. Like I said I have only used it once but already my hair feels stronger and I lost little to no hair whilst combing it through when wet. Also, my hair smells beautiful which is always a bonus. Five star product from me! I will report back when I have been using it for a while to see if the actual condition of my hair has improved but for now I am massively impressed!
 
So, Ladies (or gentlemen) who need some help with dry/ over processed/ weak hair seriously consider buying this! I got it for like 9 pounds and am already in love!
 
Peace, Love and Stronger Locks :) xxx 
 


30 comments:

  1. i heard that bed head products are really amazing and i really want to give them a try. thanks for the review! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome it really is amazing! Definitely worth a try for less than a tenner! Xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds so good. I really want to try it because I've heard so many good things. Fantastic review, I love how your personality seems to comes across too! xx
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And it really is worth trying I cant even explain how much better my hair felt after just one use! Xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great product, I will have to recommend this to my sister :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great I went from losing a good ol clump of hair whilst combing after a wash to losing basically nothing after one use! Amazing! Xx

      Delete
  4. Nice review. Love being a blondie! I might look into this product !


    If you like MAC makeup, I have a lipstick giveaway on my blog :)

    llh x

    www.lauralouisehaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura :) I love being a blondie too but I cant stand my hair feeling unhealthy so this has been my saviour! I will check out your giveaway now xx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya doll :-) I realllllly want to try this but it can be so expensive in some stores, so thank you for providing the link! Yay! Platinum hair is a bit of a chore to keep in good condition, but it's so worth it! Best hair colour :-)

    Lovely blog, new follower of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome lovely im glad I could help! Thank you xx

      Delete
  7. I am glad to see they do it for brunettes as well because I definitely want to try this out, using straighners is killing my hair! Lovely blog by the way, i was wondering if you would like to follow each other :)

    xx
    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is defo worth a try whatever hair type you have! Thank you I will check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  8. I love Bed Head products! Definitely going to try this out!!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first I have tried but I am so impressed so definitely give it a go :) xx

      Delete
  9. Love Bedhead products, nice review!
    -Bianca
    http://theimpossiblycuteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds amazing, I have heard of this product but I thought that it was just for blondes, will give it a try! thanks!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I'm Delilah. Just stop by and I think you've got a really nice blog!

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and maybe follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    Delilah,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Delilah and thank you for your kind words :) I shall look at your blog now sweet x

      Delete
  12. Follower# 137
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely I appreciate every follower! I shall check out your blog now x

      Delete
  13. This product would be amazing for me! I have always liked Bed Head products. Cute post!

    New follower,
    xoxo
    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to try the Bed Head products, I'm curious :)

    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This product is highly recommended by me! Defo worth a go! X

      Delete
  15. Bed Head is amazing, I'm desperate to try this product now! Fancy following each other through GFC? Let me know!:)x

    lameyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. sounds great :) http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/08/summer-fav-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woah can't wait to hear further reviews about this product. I have bleached highlights so everythign that treats and moister my locks is heartly welcome x)

    xoxo
    www.2-girls-and-a-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete