Thursday, 18 July 2013

Missguided's Sweet Deals...

Hello Lovelies!
 
In case you haven't heard Missguided have recently launched an amazing new collection called "Sweet Deals". Oh and how sweet they are. You can get all of your fashion basics for under £15.
 
That's better than Primark!
 
Whatsmore, the pieces are all totally gorgeous! So I just had to share it with you all! I'm nice like that you see ;)
 
I have picked my top 10 items from the collection although i would happily wear it all! Not at once of course....that would be silly....and far too hot for this crazy weather we are having!
 
Begin the Hot Picks Countdowwwwnn!!
 
 
 
1. This gorgeous off the shoulder top for only £4.49
 
 
 
2. Skater skirts for only £5.99
 
 

 
3. Shoulder cut-out top £ 5.99
 
 
4. Off the shoulder skater dress £6.99
 
 
5. Split dress £7.49
 
 
6. Bloggers fav- disco pants only £7.49!!
 
 
7. Lovely sleeveless skater dress only £8.49
 
 
8. Possibly my total fav....im obsessed with anything mint! maxi dress only £8.99!
 
 
9. Another blogger fav- The black halter leotard....£7.49
 
10. Last but defo not least is this double split maxi dress for just £9.99!!
 
So how amazeballs is that!? Gorgeous, on-trend pieces for under £15. What more could a girl want?!
 
You can thank me later for bringing this into your lives....actually we should all just thank Missguided for this awesomeness!
 
 
There's a direct link for all you lovely ladies who love a bargain like I do ^^
 
Let me know if you have already bought something from this range or if you are just hearing about it through me...we can discuss said awesomeness.
 
I hope you have all had a great week and are wearing lots of suncream if you are in this crazy sun!
 
Peace, Love and Missguided's Sweet Deals! xxx
 

29 comments:

  1. ahhh thank you for sharing, I LOVE Missguided!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the off the shoulder crop tops, they're so pretty and remind me of Grease.

    Elizabeth x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they remind me of grease too! When sandy becomes all sexyfied haha x

      Delete
  3. I love the off the shoulder crop tops and dresses and I can't believe how cheap they are!

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know neither could I! It actually is cheaper than primark and waayyy more gorgeous xx

      Delete
  4. it's so good how cheap missguided is, i love the off the shoulders long sleeve top!
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing I thought it was a joke when someone told me about the sweet deals...all so lovely! X

      Delete
  5. all these pieces are perfect and HOW cheap? amazing thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problemo! Every gal needs a bargain :) x

      Delete
  6. Bargains! Some of the dress and basic tops look great :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the whole collection is amazing! defo worth a looksee x

      Delete
  7. Great deals! Love your blog- followed

    Check out my blog here: therunwaylocket.blogspot.co.uk
    Philippa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you Philippa,What a lovely name you have!x

      Delete
  8. you have a nice blog! mind to check out mine? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to follow me lovely I shall check out your blog now x

      Delete
  9. Amazing deals for stocking up on basics!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Happy Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I shall check it out now babe

      I love that! Happy Tuesday to you too! Xx

      Delete
  10. Great post! Love your blog… follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Let me know & I'll follow back! xo
    http://chic-and-shine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! These are amazing! Off to check out Missguided now! The last dress is gorgeous - can't believe it's only £9.99,seriously! Great post! You have such a cute blog too! :)
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go go go! Haha it really is amazing ist it :)

      Thank you xx

      Delete
  12. Love your blog! I'm now following you on Bloglovin :) I've been eyeing up this halter bodysuit for a while now, i also love the version they do with the fringed bits on it; such a bargain too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie :) yes isn't it amazing x

      Delete
  13. Great choices :)! Can't believe how cheap they are! Love Missguided :) x

    ReplyDelete