Monday, 8 July 2013

Anniversary Weekend// Weekend Summary// What I Wore...

























 


 






So I am sorry if you dont like photo heavy posts because this definitely is one of those!

From top to bottom we will start with Saturday which was mine and Benjamin's 8 year Anniversary :)
1- The giant cookie I had made for Ben
2- Anniversary treats at the beach
3- me on the beach in my sunhat
 4- watching the merry-go-round in my gingham 2 piece from Topshop
5- The view of Brighton beach from the Pier
6- Me on the pier loving the blue skies and even bluer sea
 7- The lovely Brighton pier sign
8- Feeling nostalgic with the sound effects from my favourite arcade game
9 & 10- Me and Benjamin having savaloys and chips for lunch
11- The ride that stopped with us on it...
12- Ben won me Bashful from the grabby game <3
13/ 14/ 15- Going out for dinner in the evening sun wearing my Topshop dress
16- My Thomas Sabo chunky pearl bracelet and strawberry charm
17& 18- Sunbathing whilst listening to the neighbours Wimbledon coverage on Sunday
19- The way my dad does a BBQ
20 & 21- what I wore to the family getogether....dress from H&M
22- My smaller Thomas Sabo bracelet with the 3 charms Ben got me for our Anniversary.
23- Pink chain Sandals that I adore.
24- One of my fav necklaces from Primark 5 years ago
25- My gorgeous Topshop studded bow bag
26 & 27- Capturing my mothers garden roses in the evening sun
28 & 29- Dylan enjoying his BBQ treat waaay too much!
30- Ben and Dylan letting their food go down
31- My lovely little brother enjoying the sunshine.
 
So I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and had sunshine wherever you are reading from like I did! There is nothing I love more than spending time with my loved ones. And food. Obviously... haha!
 
Peace & Love Homies xx

17 comments:

  1. Love your gingham two pieces, you look so cute! Happy anniversary dear

    http://www.girllilikoi.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! it is one of my fav outfits :) x

      Delete
  2. Happy anniversary! Really cute pictures!

    xxx
    laternevercame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag, the shoes and that necklace(must-have)! I love this post :)
    I also nominated you for Liebster award bloggers game http://www.mystylestories.com/the-liebster-award-discover-new-blogs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you :) I will have a looksie now xx

      Delete
  4. i miss playing spider stompin! beautiful photos and you have a nice blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post! I am about to follow you. Maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too? PS- love the design of your blog!
    Thanks!
    www.potenital-perfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look perfect, adorable.
    I am delighted with your blog, I visit whenever
    visit my blogger?

    http://www.derepentenaotemidade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are all just sooo cute! I love all of these outfits and it seems like you had a wonderful anniversary!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where is the lilac bag from? I loveeeeee it!!!
    Not sure I could pull it off though.

    http://thatfashioneye.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its from topshop hun and im sure you could :) x

      Delete
  9. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! - http://paigeviolet.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award-2.html xx

    ReplyDelete