Monday, 8 April 2013

You sound like your from LANDAN! *BESTFRIEND TAG*

The hottest in the world right now,
Just touched down in London town...
 



 



 



 


 

 


 




 

 

 



 
So Hey!
 
I spent today in London with my longest and best friend Mr.Craig.
 
We shopped, wandered the streets, ate a HUGE lunch, competed on a dance machine, rolled around on the grass when the sun came out and spent 9 pounds in a "photoshoot experience" booth posing our asses off in a wind tunnel. Its a miracle we had any time to take photos for my blog :)
 
I hope ya'll like my outfit, i love this dress, its from French Connection and it is so comfy and has the cutest little cap sleeves everrrr! My hair doesnt look its best...thats what cold wind will do for ya!
 
I am now on my bed in my duckie jumper with very sore feet and very tired eyes.
 
I hope you all had a lovely Monday...i will probably do a PRIMARK HAUL post soon because i got some lovely bits in there today :)
 
Peace, Love and a BESTFRIEND TAG! xxx
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable here! Seems like you had a lot of fun <3 And I don't get it, were the people floating? O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you :) yes we had a wonderful day!
    Yes the street artists were floating but it was all just an illusion :( xx

    ReplyDelete