Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Saved by the Bell

Feeling Playful?
 



 



 




 
Afternoon, Lovelies!
 
So this was my OOTD...as you can probably tell i woke up feeling playful and wanted to chanel a 90's throwback look. I reminded myself of a character from Saved by the Bell or one of the spice girls (i wish).
 
My jeans were my brothers years ago but when he wanted to chuck them out i stole them for myself and i love wearing them high waisted like this...super comfy!
 
I added some fun little stickers to my photos because it felt right :)
 
So yeah just a comfy casual look for a sunny day that feels quite cold when the clouds float by...im not brave enough yet to have my legs out too...i dont think its warm enough for me yet!
 
Sunglasses- Primark
Crop Tee- New Look
Jeans- Ralph Lauren
Shoes- Rocket Dog
Necklace- H&M
Belt- Primark
 
As always lemme know whatcha think in the comment box below :)
You can find me on twitter and instagram @Jessica_Chelsey
 
Peace, Love and 90's fun xxx

12 comments:

  1. such a cute fun outfit, i love your shoes

    http://itsrowanneslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Bella,
    Your style is so cute... love the pink top!
    I hope that you don't mind, but I started following your blog. It would mean the world to me if you also followed me back.
    Thanks so much.
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx
    www.agelesssecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello shelley! Of course I dont mind I am flattered :) I will check out your blog now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, those shoes are cute

    Adaora x
    http://www.always-becoming.com/

    ReplyDelete