Friday, 12 April 2013

PRIMARK HAUL!

I was a good girl on Monday.
 
I went into Oxford Circus (and everywhere else as you can see from my post "you sound like your from LANDAAAN").
 
I only looked at the accesories in Topshop and then left. Only because my best friend hates that Topshop but still it took effort!
 
I didn't even look in New Look or Revel in River Island.
 
I did, however, go in Primark. I Figure i can spend half the money and leave with double the stuff. Seeing as my bank balance isnt at its most healthy right now.
 
And so here is what i bought...
 











 
5 pairs of socks, 2 tops, and 2 gold chain necklaces (i got two so i can change the length to how i want it!) All for 30 quid....bargain!
 
I already have an OOTD lined up because i wore the batman top today so keep ya eyes peeled for that :) its a goodun!
 
As always lemme know what'ya think and tell me about your latest hauls :)
 
Peace, Love & Primarni xxx
 
 
 
 


16 comments:

  1. those are so adorable ! I wish I had a primark here. I've been there once while traveling and bought so many things. Good buys ! :)

    XOXO
    Alexandra Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for the follow and comment on my blog, i love your blog! keep up the good work! following back ^^

    Zara (Bows and Pearls)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi alexandra! Where are you? Thats such a shame that you dont have a primark its bargains galore!

    Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello zara thank you for your lovely comments and your following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the batman and wonder women shirts. So cute. Im going to have to look this store up. I found you from a blog hop.
    http://makeupjunkielife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh thank you debresha :) yeah look up primark! I know they dont have a website you can buy from but ebay will have stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh im so sorry I didnt mean to delete your comment! I didnt even get to read it....im not reading comments on my small phone screen anymore :( sorry xx

      Delete
  8. nice blog! mind to check our my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you livia :) I shall check out yours now xx

      Delete
  9. oh my gosh, very jealous, these are some amazing finds!
    xx

    http://blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you sweet :) get to primark now! Im sure you would be able to find them! Xx

      Delete
  10. Ah Love a bit of Primark I might have to take a trip down there now
    Great post.

    New follower, follow back?
    http://fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk xo

    Shai xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah me too Shai...gotsta love a bargain!

      Thank you :)

      I will check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  11. ohhh!! I love your creepers!!
    And your hair colour is stunning!! reminds me cotton candy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ami your words are too kind :) xx

      Delete