Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Missguided S/S'13

Hello lovelies!
 
Sorry it has been a while....things got a little busy and i promise i have lots of really exciting posts coming up!
 
For now, a little quicky as i wanted to share with you all my favourite picks from Missguided's Spring/Summer 2013 Collection (and they are doozies)
 
 



 
YUM!
 
I would wear the denim shirt over or under the striped dress, the striped dress on its own, the denim shirt with the pink skirt, the maxi dress on its own and the maxi dress with the denim shirt undone on the top.
 
so.much.choice.
 
And there is much much more on their website so check it out because all their S/S'13 stuff is gorgeous and very reasonably priced!
 
 
As always lemme know whatcha think of my hot picks and also let me know what your favourite items are. I shall be buying all of these on pay day :)
 
Peace, Love and Missguided fabulousness xxx
 
Twitter: @Jessica_Chelsey
Instagram: @Jessica_Chelsey
 


7 comments:

  1. i love the denim top and stripey dress!

    please check out my blog if you have the time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgia :) i shall check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE the denim shirt...even though I have waaay too many denim things as is!

    I'd love it if you took a look at my blog here!: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca :) its lovely isnt it?!

      I dont have enough denim haha xx

      Delete
  3. hi! great blog!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    if you interested, please let me know!
    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maria! Thank you :)

      I will look at your blog now xx

      Delete
  4. aww so glad you are loving Missguided hun, I am loving styling those dungarees in the studio x

    ReplyDelete