Monday, 1 April 2013

Mallorca Maybe...

November 2012...
 
Best friend Chloe wins a Capital FM comp...
 
Prize is a private jet for 50 people of her choice to Mallorca for a weekend, all paid for...
 
5 star hotel...
 
I was in Cornwall...
 
I missed her call....
 
almost....
 

















 







 
 






 
 
Strawberry Daiquris, Frozen Yogurt, Pink bikinis, Onesie parties on the roof, Sun, Sea, Sand and sadly only my little digital camera to capture it all.
 
A beautiful weekend, a beautiful place and all thanks to a beautiful person!
 
Peace, Love and Mallorca baby xxx
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. looks beautiful there

    mind taking a second to check out my blog? I love feedback! :)
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi karlee! It really was! Im dreaming of sunshine and beaches in this horrible english weather haha :)

    I will check yours out now hun xx

    ReplyDelete