Tuesday, 2 April 2013

How do you do...

And she was a simple girl, with simple tastes...
 






 
Hello All!
 
So today mumma bear made the family a big roast dinner and i couldnt wear much makeup because my eyes were really sore :(  Hospital in a week and 2 days...not that im counting...
 
However, theres nothing wrong with my hair so i made up for my face with a cute hair bow :)
 
I dont really like the look of my boots with this outfit but Benjamin and I were running late and so i didnt have time to find my gold creepers....the boots were by the door ready to be slipped on and so this time conveniance beat fashion.
 
Theses dunga's always remind me of some yellow floral corduroy ones i had as a youngster. I always wore them on picnic days and for walks in the woods. Simple times.
 
Dungarees- TOPSHOP
T-shirt- TOPSHOP
Cardigan- TOPSHOP
Pearl Collar- PRIMARK
Boots- NEW LOOK
Earrings- NEW LOOK (not that you can see them really)
 
I hope you all had a lovely Easter! I have more chocolate than i know what to do with haha!
 
Peace&Love xxx


16 comments:

  1. your necklace is pretty

    xxx Zari
    http://le-style-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dungarees! your hair looks lush!
    xx Em

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you zari :) I was guna buy one that was exactly the same from topshop but then saw this and it was like £1.50! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you blueviolethearts :) I have had them a couple years now but they are sooo cute :) and thank you...I was thinking about doing a "how to" post on my hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're bun is too adorable!!! Do you have a "how to" post explaining this by any chance? If not, you should definitely give it a go!

    Check out our giveaway to be in with a chance of winning a gorgeous skirt from Romwe!
    http://thescarletribbonblog.blogspot.ie/2013/03/our-first-giveaway.html

    Fiona xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit and your hair is awesome!
    love,
    anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi fiona! Thank you..I was thinking about doing a "how to" post on the bow bun yes :)

    Ooh gotta love a giveaway! I will check it out now xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dungarees are so cool!! ..X

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love these dungarees! I just bought an ordinary pair the other day and now I really want these floral ones!!

    http://kumbear-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you kumba :) unfortunately these are really quite old..but you never know you might be able to find them on ebay or somethin?! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those dungarees are gorgeous! xx

    http://thelittlejennywren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete