Monday, 15 April 2013

Da Na Na Na BATMAN!!!

"Look Mummy! It's Batman!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 




 




 
 
Hello lovely people!
 
As promised here is my OOTD pics from how i styled my new Batman top and gold chain necklace from Primark (See Primark Haul!). I teamed it with my black leather skater skirt, studded black and gold skinny belt, black bowler hat, gold chain necklace, backpack and gold creepers. Oh and my star print tights of course for that extra POW!
 
I had a couple of small children point at me and then whisper to their mum, "Look Mummy it's Batman!" I smiled at them and winked as their Mum explained that i dont actually have super powers...how did she know?!
 
The little girl then went on to say, "She has lovely pink hair Mummy!" and yes as some of you may notice my hair has a lilacy/pinky tint to it. It happened accidentally on purpose and i am totally besotted with it! What do you all think?
 
Here is where i got everything:
 
Top: Primark
Skirt: River Island
Hat: H&M
Belt: River Island
Backpack: River Island
Necklace: Primark
Tights: House of Holland
Creepers: Underground
 
I would like to pop on the end of this a MAHHOOOSIVE THANK YOOOU! Because i have just reached 101 followers and i am over the moon! I am torn between feeling like it has taken forever to get here and feeling like its all happened really fast. So to every single one of my wonderful followers i am sending hugs and thanks through the interweb to you! However, i do dream big and would love my little blog to reach even more people so i am asking blogger to blogger for any tips/recommendations/suggestions on what i should post more of/less of or is there anything you would like to see me do?!
 
Please do feel free to comment below with any feedback and help, it will be very much appreciated :)
 
For now it is Peace, Love and Comic theme tunes from me xxx
 
Twitter: @Jessica_Chelsey
Instagram: @Jessica_Chelsey

22 comments:

  1. I actually adore this top! I may have to pick myself up one for Download festival x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megan :)

      defo get one its so easy to wear and is really flattering on...the black hides my chubby arms haha ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Hey, great post love :)

    I've just posted a new giveaway where 3 winners will be chosen. Please check it out and enter for fun :)

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you terri :)

      Ooh I love a good giveaway haha I will check it out on my break xx

      Delete
  3. You're so pretty! Yay batman! You look so nice here <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh your too kind! Making me blush haha but thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit! Such a amazing mixture of stylish and cute!
    Especially loving the hat

    B x

    I'd love it if you took a look at my blog here!: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rebecca :)

    I think it might just be my favourite hat actually haha :)

    i shall take a look at your blog now xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is blumming gorgeous babe!!! I am so jealous.

    I adore your shoes... I wish I could carry them off, they're sooo cute xxx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you gemma for all your lovely words you are too kind :) they are my favourite shoes haha :) xx

      Delete
  7. omgosh that outfit looks so incredible, especially the gold shoes x Keep up the good work jessica

    Please visit mine and my twin's new blog and let us know what you think xx

    FashionsMama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much may :) I shall have a look at your blog now sweet :) xx

      Delete
  8. check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    doing a MAC giveaway when I reach 200 followers :)

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you rosina I shall have a looksie now xxx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you Meghan :) its a staple look for me haha xx

      Delete
  10. i want that top!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks Danielle..get to primark it was really cheap too :) xx

      Delete