Monday, 14 January 2013

"The Big One"

 
Hello Dearest!
 
Firstly, an apology...this post has been a long time coming but my laptop is dieing and has been mucking me around every time im on my blog which has been making me very sad indeed.
 
However, thanks to my gorgeous new phone i have finally been able to put the post together and share it with you all and do not worry all your pretty little heads, i have plenty more where this came from!
 
So, New Years. "The Big One". The night most people like to celebrate surrounded by people and drink i myself like to celebrate surrounded by my few closest loved ones and some good food. However, not going out on New Years Eve certainly doesnt mean you cant look fabulous and so i went for dinner in my most sparkly celebration dress and had a lovely time. I hope you all did too!
 
 
 









 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Sorry that it is all a bit higgldy piggldy...as i said my laptop is struggling! Excuse my yellowy, orange hair haha this was at mid-stage! My dress is Louise Gray for Topshop and i love its t-shirt style because with a print like that it doesnt need any more detailing and is super comfy! My bag is also from Topshop and by total accident so are my platform shoes (that looked all scuffed in the last pic but i assure you it is just the camera playing tricks).
 
I hope you all love it like i do and lemme know what you did on New Years Eve :)
 
Peace, Love and I hope 2013 treats you all splendidly! xx
 
ps. you can follow my tweets @Jessica_Chelsey

20 comments:

  1. love this dress, it looks great, and the bag is beaut!
    great blog, looking forward to more posts lovely :)
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress ! I saw in Topshop the other day but they only had size 6s and size 16s left and I'm not either! :(

    Http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey your blogs adorable!

    i just started to follow you !!!

    follow mine if you like :)

    timewithtiffany.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello blueviolethearts and thank you for your comments! Its my fav bag at the mo and I have lots of exciting stuff lined up so keep your eyes peeled :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello hannah! Thank you :) ahh thats such a shame it really is comfy too..keep looking maybe it might gt restocked. ..or try ebay maybe? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tiffany! Thank you dor visiting and for taking the time to comment :) I love to welcome new followers! I hope you continue to enjoy my posts and I shall check yours out now xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it !! everything about this outfit is beautiful !

    XOXO
    Alexandra Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps. im a new follower :)

    XOXO
    Alexandra Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwh thank you Alexandra Marie for your lovely comment and yay! Welcome to my blog sweetie :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Xx http://scissors-queen.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/the-liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey. First of all- awesome blog. Love this outfit especially!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster award. For info check out my recent blog post at alicemaydear.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh thank you both so much! How exciting :) eeeee! Im glad you like my blog ladies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog! It's so organised!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. really David?? Haha i feel like everything i do is a scatterbox!

    Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I looove your sequin dress! <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. That Bag is Super Cute.

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Claudia, i shall have a looksie now :) xx

    ReplyDelete