Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Outfits Past....

WAASSSSSSUUUUUUUUPPPPP?!
*That is sooo 10 years ago*
Yes i know but today's post is a fun little idea i came up with about some of my favourite outfits from the past few years, and so it felt appropriate :)
I was sat here thinking about how much my style changes from day to day and i realised that i am finally finding "my style". I've never really had a set style, a definable one, and i still dont but i think i dress better now than i ever have.
Being a blonde makes me feel completely different about clothes because my hair is now my ultimate accessory and it has changed the way i feel about myself. And so, as i develop and change at the start of this fresh new year i would like to reminise about my outfits past and then draw a line under it all so that 2013 can be a clean slate ready for the "new me".
It starts with Summer....(because im really cold right now)....
MY SUMMER STYLE-
Here i am in my gingham 2 piece and my mint denim shorts and striped booby tubey :) Shorts are great for during the day in summer if your doing something practical because well lets face it no one wants to flash a group of strangers!
 


 
Animal print, striped or floral you gotta love playsuits in the summer to keep you cool, casual and on trend! Im an active girl in summer especially so again playsuits are perfect for me for day time practicality.
 

I LOVE maxi skirts teamed with a cute top for summer evenings because its girly, dressy, keeps you cool but also keeps you warmer than a mini as the temperature drops!
 

 
I love maxi dresses at any time of the year but floral ones in summer are so comfy and cool whilst keeping me looking feminine and dressy.
 
 
When i think of summer i think of a floaty white dress. I cant help it i just think its the ultimate cool look when the heat turns up, especially when i have my tiny little tan :)
 
 
For nights out in summer my go-to is always a floaty high waisted skirt with heels and a cute top, it looks dressed up but not overly formal and is so comfy- even inside a sweaty club.
 
 
My absolute fav summer accessory (other than obligatory huge sunnies) is a straw hat. In particular this old one that i wear year after year...its so pretty! It has pink flowers and buttons and stuff sewn onto the floral ribbon around it and it keeps pale kids like me cool in the sun :)
 
 
I have really enjoyed looking back at all my old outfits and excited about what new ones will come along! I hope you have all loved it and keep your eyes peeled for *Autumns Outfits Past*...
 
Peace, Love & changing style xxx
 
ps. let me know what your fav summer style is and do you regret any of your outfits past?

8 comments:

  1. I am new to your blog and I'm so glad I found it! I invite you to check mine out! I hope you have a great week! =)

    -Heidi Harlequin
    www.20stampslater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Lovley photos! If you want to follow each other visit my blog and let me know :)
    http://alexandra-sophisticated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all very much and a big warm welcome to my blog :) I shall check out your blogs now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you ve got cute styles here....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea for a post, especially since I guess thats the great thing about a blog is that you can look back. Cute style miss!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.coom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you lindsey, I thought so :) thats what I love about having a blog! Xx

    ReplyDelete