Friday, 25 January 2013

HUGS & KISSES FOR ALL!

Hellooooooo!
 
 
Okay so i did a little celebratory spur of the moment post when i recieved 1000 hits and so it only seemed right to do the same when i made it over 2000 :D

 
Me, in all my unedited spur of the moment glory! I just came onto my blogger dashboard to see if i had any lovely comments today and i saw that i have recieved over 2000 views :)

 
And so i jumped straight up, squealing, and made my boyfriend take a few quick snaps of me with my note, written on my brand new notepad with an eyebrow pencil ive never used because i couldnt find a pen and was too bursting with excitement to carry on looking!
 
 
With all my heart i thank every single one of you, to anyone who has just popped by and read one little post to those of you who are dedicated followers thank you all so very much because if it werent for you i wouldnt be so encouraged to do what i love every day!
 

 
I shall continue to try and entertain you all with my posts and photographs and work and i hope you all continue to enjoy it as much as i enjoy doing it!
 
Any feedback is very much appreciated so lemme know what you would like to see more of or what you think my blog is missing and here are some candid shots my boyfriend decided to take (since he learnt how to look through the lens of my camera he thinks he is a proffesional photographer LOL)....
 

 
Peace, Love and so many big hugs, kisses and THANK YOOOOOOOUUUUSSSSS :D xxxx
 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats :)



    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    http://www.Crystallized-Elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete