Friday, 18 January 2013

A Lovely Surprise...Liebster Awards!

Hello wonderful people!
So i shall set the scene...im sat in my jammies with a cup of tea sulking about being stuck in all day because of the snow (i have no-one to play in it with today!) and i decide to check out my blog to see if i have any new comments or followers...i like to keep up to date and get back to people asap in order to show my appreciation for their loveliness...
And i find that I have been Nominated 3 times for the Liebster Award :D
 
I must admit i have seen the Liebster Award mentioned on other fabulous blogs before but i never really knew what it was......until now!
 
Firstly the lovely Scissors Queen nominated me and here is her gorgeous blog:
 
Thank you Scissors Queen! xx
 
And so the rules of the awards are as follows:
 
  1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
  2. Answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you
  3. I have to nominate 11 new blogs (with under 200 followers) and make a new tag of 11 questions for them to answer!
 
 
 
 
 
11 Random Facts About Me!
 
  1. I have a first class degree in Street Arts for which i designed costumes, performed on the streets to complete strangers and had the time of my life.
  2.  
  3. I dont know "what i want to be" yet but Fashion, Photography, Design and Performance are my passions.
  4.  
  5. My absolute FAVOURITE magazine is Company <3
  6.  
  7. I get bored of my hair every couple of months and cut it or dye it. However, i am now trying to grow it out for the first time in years and it is currently baby blonde!
  8.  
  9. I have this weird thing where i HAVE to put my right sock/shoe on first, before the left. I know its weird.
  10.  
  11. I have been with my boyfriend Benjamin for 7 and a half years and i love him more as every year goes by.
  12.  
  13. I am a confessed shop-a-holic!  Even when i am skint i still somehow find money for more clothes that i love but definitely dont need!
  14.  
  15. .....I dont even feel bad about it! (haha) Well i do a little bit sometimes but guilt is not something i harbour for my love of clothes and shopping!
  16.  
  17. My favourite kind of days are those ones when its frosty and cold but the sun is shining bright!
    10. I live in dresses. I try to branch out every now and then and wear jeans when its cold but i have 
          curves that just do look better in a lovely dress than anything else.

    11. I do believe that everything happens for a reason. At the time you may not be able to see the
          reason but eventually, somewhere down the line a reason will reveal itself and even if you dont
          like or understand it, you must try to come to terms with it.




11 Questions from the Scissors Queen!
 
  1. Heels or Flats? This is a toughy because i think it depends on the situation.....a night out is heels every single time, i just dont feel dressed up without them....and actually i suppose my fav comfy boots have a small heel so if i had to choose....HEELS!
  2. Lipgloss or Lipstick? I find this one easy....LIPSTICK! I am yet to find a lipgloss that doesnt make my lips feel as if they are stuck together at some point :(
  3. What is your favourite Itgirl? Im sorry to be awkward Scissors Queen but i actually dont have a favourite Itgirl...
  4. What do you rather: your own room for your clothes or your own makeup room? This is easy for me...A ROOM FOR MY CLOTHES! It is a dream of mine to have a huge walk in wardrobe....not just because its fabulous but because it has actually become a necessity...my clothes are currently shoved in all sorts of nooks and crannys because i have no room for them...they deserve to be hung up somewhere lovely!
  5. Instagram or Twitter? I actually dont have Instagram because just as i got a phone that could have it they announced the scary new terms and conditions and as a photographer the thought of seeing my photos everywhere without my name terrifies me....TWITTER! (tweet tweet!)
  6. Curly or Straight? CURLY! I like straight every now and then but i cant handle flat hair so big bouncy curls every time for me!
  7. Tea or Coffee? TEA TEA TEA! With milk and 3 sugars darling! (i have a sweet tooth okay)
  8. Sofa or Gym? I love the gym, i love the feeling after youve been but at the moment i have a bad back and so swimming is all i can handle.....depending on the day....ahhh i choose BOTH!
  9. Which piece of clothing would you ban forever? I giggled when i read this question....very controversial....im actually finding it hard to choose because its how people wear something that makes it! Okay so its guna have to be.....CROCS!
  10. Men or money? I am a one man woman so this is simple...MONEY!
  11. Dutiful William or Dirty Harry? I like them both for different reasons but for sheer entertainment value it has to be...DIRTY HARRY!
The 11 gorgeous Bloggers that i am nominating are:
 
 
 http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/

http://blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk/

http://www.sophie-denise.com/

http://www.myflingwithfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

http://prettydelicatelayers.blogspot.co.uk/

http://immisarah.blogspot.co.uk/

http://www.velvetwriter.com/

http://jadefrancesca.blogspot.co.uk/

http://stylebykls.blogspot.co.uk/

http://fashionbruises.blogspot.co.uk/

http://neachell.blogspot.co.uk/

And my amazing 11 questions for you wonderful bloggers :)

  1. If you had to sum up your blog in 3 words what would they be?
  2. In 2013 what do you intend to do more of on your blog? (i want to do more beauty posts!)
  3. Dresses or Jeans?
  4. Whats your favourite nail polish colour to wear?
  5. Shoes or Bags?
  6. What is your favourite high street shop to buy clothes from?
  7. What is your must- have beauty product?
  8. Red lips or Nude lips?
  9. What is your ultimate blogging wish/goal
  10. Who is your style icon?
  11. And just for fun...name your favourite chocolate bar :)
Thank you again to Scissors Queen for this nomination and her interesting questions!

Peace, Love& Liebster Awards! xxx


11 comments:

  1. Congrats,dear.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) i will check out your blog now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love company magazine and they do great coverage on bloggers too. xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for nominating me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun, wow, I am flattered that you nominated me, thank you soooo much! I am leaving my full time job next Friday, packing and moving to London, and starting a creative internship on the Monday, so I'm a little frazzled at the mo, but I will try hard to complete the 'challenge' if time allows! :) I really enjoyed reading your Liebster answers....especially banning crocs, hehe! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats okay ladies..well deserved! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog. follow you.

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratlations! i also go nominated to. check my post out on my blog :) I'm now following you. would love for you to follow back :)

    Laura (www.lollylovesx.blogspot.co.uk) x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you lovely ladies I shall check out yours now xz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much!! I'm just about to choose my 11 bloggers then I'll post my answers. Loved reading your entry, good luck!! xxxx ps. deffo dirty harry!! x

    http://www.sophie-denise.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats okay hun well deserved :)
    I look forward to reading it :) xx

    ReplyDelete