Thursday, 6 December 2012

THANK YOOOOOU :)

AHHH! I never blog more than once a day....i dont even blog once a day actually but it is a celebratory post!!
 
 
 
Excuse my un-manicured nails and my slightly crazed expression but i am just sooo excited about this!!
 
 
These photos were taken literally less than 5 minutes ago and i know 1000 hits is tiny for a lot of blogs but for me its a big deal! It means that 1000 times someone out there has taken the time to read what i have to say or look at my photographs :)
 
 
And so thank you all very very much from the bottom of my little heart :)
 
 
Yay!
 
 
My eyes actually look really blue for once with no editing at all wooo!
 
KISSES FOR EVERYONE! xxxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Aww such a cute post, congrats on all the hits! You look super cute in these photos, love your shoes xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! Congratulations! <3

    Jalie,
    www.jaliechichi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovely ladies :) i was so excited lol :D

    they are probably my oldest shoes but i love them so much i refuse to get rid of them even if they are a little scuffed haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post. I love hitting milestones like that, feels nice doesn't it! Congrats on the hits!

    Just found your blog and checking it out now, your photos are really cool!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your site ^-^ I'm sure you'll be looking back in a couple of months with 10,000 hits! :] I love you shirt in this picture too! Where's it from? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sam as you can see i was very excited about it haha! :)

    And Kirstie-Ann what lovely comments thank you! My shirt is from New Look hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog ! I hope that we will be new followers ;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulation, 1.000 its a loot ! :))
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done :) Love the shoes btw!!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you all very much you have made my day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww you look gorgeous and congratulations :) xx

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww thank you Heidi you are too kind :) xx

    ReplyDelete