Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Outfit of the day...

 
Hello Beautiful people :)
 
Sorry i havent posted in a little while but i do have a good reason, promise! Benjamin and I have been decorating our bedroom and so we have been non stop...but here it comes...
 
 
OOTD....
 
 
Me in my grey Topshop sweater dress with cutouts, pink house of holland tights, black studded New Look boots, ASOS cupcake hat and my grandads cardigan :)
 
 
My little umbrella necklace that Benjamin got me from Accessorize...it has a little cloud on one side and a lightning bolt on the other :)
 
 
OOTNB (Outfit of the night before...yes i made that up!)
 
 
*mandatory mirror pic*
 
 
Chain spike earring and jeweled studded collar...
 
 
 
Topshop black crop tee, River Island leather skater skirt, Miss Selfridge collar, New Look sparkly clutch, Topshop frilly socks and black suede wedges from Chockers.
 
 
As always lemme know what you think butterbeans :)
 
Peace, Love and paint in my hair xx
 
...Oh and Follow me @Jessica_Chelsey

8 comments:

  1. Love both of these outfits, that umbrella necklace is adorable xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit, love it!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    the casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Umbrella necklace! :) Your blog is absolutely fabulous-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!! 



    ♥ Elle
    www.thehighfeather.com 
    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook
    High Feather Bloglovin

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those outfits are great! I love those tights and the River Island skirt! (I'm looking out for one myself!)
    New follower here :) please check out my blog

    Simone
    foxtrot-inkblot.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww thank you ladies! Your comments are all too kind and have made my day so thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete