Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Outfits and Hot Picks!

Woohoooooo!

If your wondering what the excitement is all about...it is to do with the fact that here i am on day 3 actually sticking to what i said i would do and uploading more of my holiday outfits and talking about my hot picks for the A/W12 trends!

Here is my day 3 Holiday Outfit---



A simple white dress is one of my favourite summer time looks and this one is a real doozy! It is lace at the top and pleated at the bottom with little sheer bits on the shoulders ahhh its sooo pretty! I went for a girly-vintage-y look by adding my sweet rocking horse necklace and big silver butterfly ring and put a lovely pearl and pink rose clip in my hair :)

And Today's Hot Pick is....... CAPES! (sadly not like a superhero!)

Here are some of my fav capes from the high street....


 I must say- River Island are rocking the cape front! These first 3 gorgeous finds are all from there and i love all their different patterns and lengths!
 This gorgeous little cream number is from Topshop and below is how i rock the cape!

Peace, Love and Capes! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment